Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!
www.VNCommodore.com Support Site - Forums Page © 2005 - 2023
    Forums Page 

Main Menu

Start Page  
Forums  
Register  
Recipe Book  
Active Topics  
Active Polls  
Forum Search  
Online Auctions  
Online Classifieds  
FAQ  
Greeting Cards  
Guestbook  
Disclaimer  
Contact Us  
Links  
Username:

Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

www.VNCommodore.com Support Forums
 All Forums
 General Area
 New Member Welcome Lobby
 hi to every one on this site top site and mods
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: www.VNCommodore.com Support Forums  

andrewpapa
Fully Licenced

sports-bmx-biker

122 Posts

Male

Posted - 01 May 2010 :  03:47:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit andrewpapa's Homepage Send andrewpapa a Private Message

hi to every one on this site my name is andrew papa i live in sydney ,i have had my vn v6 for 9 years i was a ford cotina te man all my driving life i needed a good car to go to work in so i Burt a 1989 vn v6 5 speed manule mods are all from this site thank you , i have done to my vn are cai ,tb open 100% ,tachometer , installed lpg gas 3 years ago ,exhaust no rear muffler just a straight thru pip-catalytic converter is a big hot-dog now no internals in catalytic converter this mod and a reset the cpu made a big improvement in power all mods are from this site so thank you for all the info plus info on how to fix vn v6 i have a vn gregory's service and repair manual but it dos not have all the info to fix car this site has helped me allot thank you all for this site and posting info on site top info top mods thanks

i am not a licenced mechanic but i do have years off experience fixing and restoring cars and doing them up ,i can even do-motors-up,panel betting,spray painting,electrical work. i know What i am doing when fixing my cars, i am not saying i know everything on how to fix cars but i can fix them with information and help off the internet and this site.vncommador.com
Report to Moderator

VNSVLE
Forum Moderator

smiley-blunder

1316 Posts

Male

Posted - 01 May 2010 :  03:52:17 AM  Show Profile Send VNSVLE a Private Message

Welcome to the family buddy!!
Good to hear you have tried some of the mods. You will have to put some pics up buddy :)
Cheers

What's the difference between understeer and oversteer?
Understeer is when the driver is scared.
Oversteer is when the passenger is scared.
Report to Moderator Go to Top of Page

andrewpapa
Fully Licenced

sports-bmx-biker

122 Posts

Male

Posted - 01 May 2010 :  04:14:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit andrewpapa's Homepage Send andrewpapa a Private Message

hi thank you i have gust painted the car tow weeks ago in acrylic paint Mensa read gust sill have to sand car back with 1200 hundred wet and dry sand paper and then buff the holl car to get it glossy i am waiting for paint to dry good before i start it ,it is a lot of work to paint a car . i have bad back and hands from work havey lifting so i work on car when i am felling ok thanks for help whith my faulty coolant circulation-lpg convertor frezzing up problem

i am not a licenced mechanic but i do have years off experience fixing and restoring cars and doing them up ,i can even do-motors-up,panel betting,spray painting,electrical work. i know What i am doing when fixing my cars, i am not saying i know everything on how to fix cars but i can fix them with information and help off the internet and this site.vncommador.com

Mechknight73
National Driver

robot-robot14

1001 Posts

Male

Posted - 01 May 2010 :  2:03:01 PM  Show Profile Send Mechknight73 a Private Message

Another bit of "semi-useful" trivia you might not know about Commodores; if you decide HSV wheels, or any of the usual options aren't you cup of tea, just about anything that fits a Jag, BMW, Corvette, or any of its US GM cousins will fit. The only thing you have to watch out for is the offset, and whether or not they fit under the guards

andrewpapa
Fully Licenced

sports-bmx-biker

122 Posts

Male

Posted - 01 May 2010 :  5:00:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit andrewpapa's Homepage Send andrewpapa a Private Message

hi how do i add photos to this post? i have taken photos today but i do not now how to post hire

andrewpapa
Fully Licenced

sports-bmx-biker

122 Posts

Male

Posted - 03 May 2010 :  8:16:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit andrewpapa's Homepage Send andrewpapa a Private Message

hi i have photos off vn v6 lpg engine bay ,i have just painted my car in acrylic monza red ,i still have to rub back car with wet and dry sandpaper and then buff car to get it glossy ,sorry i have not cleaned car since i painted it and i have 15inch mags but not on car.
ps: sorry my spelling i forgot to check it.sorry and thank you photos http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000514457334&v=photos&ref=profile#!/album.php?aid=17852&id=100000514457334

andrewpapa
Fully Licenced

sports-bmx-biker

122 Posts

Male

Posted - 25 May 2010 :  12:45:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit andrewpapa's Homepage Send andrewpapa a Private Message

hi paint job monza-red just painted car - i have sanded car with 1200 wet and dry i have just got to sand inside the door handles i forgotten to do them. i went to super-cheep auto and Burt cutting compound and an knew puffing pad for my buffer so i will be buffing car soon and i will take photos and post on site . how do i add photos to this post ?

andrewpapa
Fully Licenced

sports-bmx-biker

122 Posts

Male

Posted - 25 May 2010 :  01:07:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit andrewpapa's Homepage Send andrewpapa a Private Message

how do i add photos directly to this post or site ?

trizo
Forum Moderator

desert-sheriffstar

3091 Posts

Male

Posted - 30 May 2010 :  3:50:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit trizo's Homepage  Click to see trizo's MSN Messenger address Send trizo a Private Message

welcome m8,hope to c more of you!

3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
www.VNCommodore.com Support Forums © 2005 - 2023 Go To Top Of Page  
This page shown in 0.23 seconds.   Snitz Forums 2000
Do not Click Here

Currently 19 user(s) online

Copyright © 2005 - 2023 by: Greening Computer Services