Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!
www.VNCommodore.com Support Site - Forums Page © 2005 - 2023
    Forums Page 

Main Menu

Start Page  
Forums  
Register  
Recipe Book  
Active Topics  
Active Polls  
Forum Search  
Online Auctions  
Online Classifieds  
FAQ  
Greeting Cards  
Guestbook  
Disclaimer  
Contact Us  
Links  
Username:

Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

www.VNCommodore.com Support Forums
 All Forums
 General Area
 General Chatter Area
 The olden days of the VN Commodore forum
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: www.VNCommodore.com Support Forums  

Sepul
Learner

6 Posts

Male

Posted - 02 Feb 2015 :  03:44:49 AM  Show Profile Send Sepul a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I used to frequent a VN commodore forum 2003 - 2005, but the guys running it had a conflict and it closed down. It was a vibrant active community. Is this forum link to the original? I can't remember the URL of it unfortunately.

The unexplored life is not worth living.
Report to Moderator

Cartrite
P Plater

car-ferrari

73 Posts

Male

Posted - 05 Feb 2015 :  3:24:11 PM  Show Profile Send Cartrite a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Not sure,there were a couple of VN Forums started in the early 2000's.This Forum is fairly quiet at the moment but there are some knowledgable guys lurking.Vn's are getting scarcer on the roads these days so not sure how much longer the Forum can hang on.
Report to Moderator Go to Top of Page

David
The Guru

simp053

334 Posts

Male

Posted - 12 Feb 2015 :  07:44:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit David's Homepage Send David a Private Message  Reply with Quote

This is the original site, we resolved our issue we had and I had built it up and now it appears that the site is dying as people change their cars to newer models.

The site is getting less and less traffic each week and it is kind of a shame really, but you need to go with the times and it is starting to show that the VN days are getting close to being over. Will see what happens over time, but I am looking at the traffic which it is about 2% of what it used to be on a regular basis and as Cartrite said: "Vn's are getting scarcer on the roads these days so not sure how much longer the Forum can hang on."

I know a lot had to do with me not allowing "Drags" and street meetings to be posted for the demise of the site, but I was not going to be held responsible if something happened and some kid lost his life.

Cheers,

David

Sepul
Learner

6 Posts

Male

Posted - 11 Dec 2023 :  01:36:12 AM  Show Profile Send Sepul a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Hi David,

Ah, great to hear that this is the original site. Although it's quiet, it's still living. Cheers for keeping it up and running.

The unexplored life is not worth living.
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
www.VNCommodore.com Support Forums © 2005 - 2023 Go To Top Of Page  
This page shown in 0.11 seconds.   Snitz Forums 2000
Do not Click Here

Currently 28 user(s) online

Copyright © 2005 - 2023 by: Greening Computer Services