Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!
www.VNCommodore.com Support Site - Forums Page © 2005 - 2024
    Forums Page 

Main Menu

Start Page  
Forums  
Register  
Recipe Book  
Active Topics  
Active Polls  
Forum Search  
Online Auctions  
Online Classifieds  
FAQ  
Greeting Cards  
Guestbook  
Disclaimer  
Contact Us  
Links  
Username:

Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Area
 New Member Welcome Lobby
 Hii Everyone :D
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: www.VNCommodore.com Support Forums  

LiLgEM
Starting in the driveway

characters-bunnysuit

2 Posts

Female

Posted - 09 Jun 2010 :  4:06:06 PM  Show Profile  Click to see LiLgEM's MSN Messenger address Send LiLgEM a Private Message  Reply with Quote

[deeppink]Hii Everyone.. My names Kimmiie I just turned 18 and got my RED P Plates.. I recently brought my 2nd VN.. I had a VN SS (MZVNSS) Plates are for sale btw.. I just got a 1989 VN Calais I brought from a grandpa and have been doing bits and bobs here and there but I cant find everything I want :( so far I have changed the head unit put a drop tank in and converted it to a 5 spd manual. Anyways talk to you all soon.. Thanks xoxo [/deeppink]
Report to Moderator

VNSVLE
Forum Moderator

smiley-blunder

1316 Posts

Male

Posted - 09 Jun 2010 :  7:30:06 PM  Show Profile Send VNSVLE a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Welcome to the family!! Have to post up some pics of past and present :D
Hope to see you around
Cheers
Wayne

What's the difference between understeer and oversteer?
Understeer is when the driver is scared.
Oversteer is when the passenger is scared.
Report to Moderator Go to Top of Page

VNGRPA
Fully Licenced

monsters-skull

426 Posts

Male

Posted - 10 Jul 2011 :  5:40:28 PM  Show Profile Send VNGRPA a Private Message  Reply with Quote

OK SHOWCARVN i think that's a bit to much, hey LILgEM RED 89 VN CALAIS cool nice car mate converted it to a 5 spd manual o yer that would be fun, your vnss sounds like a nice car as well pity you sold that 1 but the plates sound good i like them alot what colour was your vnss mate

HELGRL
P Plater

car-burningrubber

38 Posts

Female

Posted - 10 Jul 2011 :  5:46:27 PM  Show Profile Send HELGRL a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Hi LILgEM... what headunit hav u put in?? what sort of sound system would u be running?? and what are the things u r lookin for??

p.s- ignore showcarVN.. he has no respect for no-one!! he is a rude c*nt! oh and he knows nothin bout cars!!!!

HELGRL

Edited by - HELGRL on 10 Jul 2011 5:47:26 PM

Antman
P Plater

car-exhaust

28 Posts

Male

Posted - 11 Jul 2011 :  2:16:31 PM  Show Profile Send Antman a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Welcome Lilgem,
Depending on parts your looking for, I have a few things lying around from my old VN that I'm not using.

Sounds like you have a bit of fun with your car.
Will definitely have to post pics of these Commodores of yours.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
www.VNCommodore.com Support Forums © 2005 - 2024 Go To Top Of Page  
This page shown in 0.09 seconds.   Snitz Forums 2000
Do not Click Here

Currently 3508 user(s) online

Copyright © 2005 - 2024 by: Greening Computer Services