Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!
www.VNCommodore.com Support Site - Forums Page © 2005 - 2023
    Forums Page 

Main Menu

Start Page  
Forums  
Register  
Recipe Book  
Active Topics  
Active Polls  
Forum Search  
Online Auctions  
Online Classifieds  
FAQ  
Greeting Cards  
Guestbook  
Disclaimer  
Contact Us  
Links  
Username:

Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

www.VNCommodore.com Support Forums
 All Forums
 General Area
 VNCommodore.com Polls
 vn commodore site poll
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 10 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: www.VNCommodore.com Support Forums  

trizo
Forum Moderator

desert-sheriffstar

3091 Posts

Male

Posted - 27 May 2009 :  5:34:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit trizo's Homepage  Click to see trizo's MSN Messenger address Send trizo a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Poll Question:
Gday guys/gals just a little poll to c how every one is getting on and how they find the site!!

Choices:

very helpful fast reply
not bad , got what I needed
OK , could be more helpful
to slow for a reply , boring
why did I waste my time

(Anonymous Vote)

3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead
Report to Moderator

InSaNe_InK
Fully Licenced

smiley-evil

125 Posts

Male

Posted - 27 May 2009 :  6:03:06 PM  Show Profile  Click to see InSaNe_InK's MSN Messenger address Send InSaNe_InK a Private Message  Reply with Quote

i love this site it one of my favs and have we had more new members since i put the big VNCommodore.com across the back windscreen ???
Report to Moderator Go to Top of Page

VN91SX
Fully Licenced

simp098

344 Posts

Male

Posted - 27 May 2009 :  8:13:03 PM  Show Profile Send VN91SX a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Very happy with site guys. I find that alot of people on here know each other pretty well, and get along pretty well. Some other forums are just too big and alot of the topics are pretty fiery with members throwing insults at those they disagree. This site is not only a credit to it's admin team, but it is also a credit to it's members. This site is alot of fun! I wouldn't mind seeing a "board" on here that is strictly about road safety. Great work to all of you (except for the odd knuckle head lol) on here, and keep it up!

leebo
Fully Licenced

simp048

495 Posts

Male

Posted - 27 May 2009 :  9:27:31 PM  Show Profile Send leebo a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I gotta agree with ya VN91SX everyone is all friends here the bigger sites can be a bit hard to keep up with.

I'll show you the Rick James cell. It's superfreaky!.

trizo
Forum Moderator

desert-sheriffstar

3091 Posts

Male

Posted - 28 May 2009 :  09:43:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit trizo's Homepage  Click to see trizo's MSN Messenger address Send trizo a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I find with bigger sites, there is a Im the boss attitude (not a "welcome and lets hear what u have to say"). There is also the fact of "oh go google it dude" and that sh1ts me off (unless its just a lazy ass question) you try to help the user! I can go on all day !

VNSVLE
Forum Moderator

smiley-blunder

1316 Posts

Male

Posted - 28 May 2009 :  11:33:45 AM  Show Profile Send VNSVLE a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Not all big sites are bad buddy As for our little family couldn't be happier!!

@ Triz - Hey buddy you smoochied when you should have snoochied

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyJItQYPXQc

What's the difference between understeer and oversteer?
Understeer is when the driver is scared.
Oversteer is when the passenger is scared.

VN91SX
Fully Licenced

simp098

344 Posts

Male

Posted - 28 May 2009 :  12:32:37 PM  Show Profile Send VN91SX a Private Message  Reply with Quote

LOL!

trizo
Forum Moderator

desert-sheriffstar

3091 Posts

Male

Posted - 28 May 2009 :  12:58:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit trizo's Homepage  Click to see trizo's MSN Messenger address Send trizo a Private Message  Reply with Quote

lmao so I did I just noticed try again

look I fixed it |
|
V

Edited by - trizo on 28 May 2009 1:02:30 PM

trizo
Forum Moderator

desert-sheriffstar

3091 Posts

Male

Posted - 02 Jun 2009 :  3:15:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit trizo's Homepage  Click to see trizo's MSN Messenger address Send trizo a Private Message  Reply with Quote

anyway that our forums can be more helpful please speak up ,,, you wont get your head bitten off

WHITE VG
P Plater

war-nuke

89 Posts

Male

Posted - 02 Jun 2009 :  4:33:26 PM  Show Profile Send WHITE VG a Private Message  Reply with Quote

This is a very good website for info on my holden ute thanks for all the help guys and keep up the good work .

leebo
Fully Licenced

simp048

495 Posts

Male

Posted - 02 Jun 2009 :  6:00:49 PM  Show Profile Send leebo a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I would join up all my mates to this site but of course none
of them ar stupid enough to buy a vn lol.

jas89
Forum Moderator

car-wormseye

779 Posts

Male

Posted - 03 Jun 2009 :  01:01:59 AM  Show Profile  Click to see jas89's MSN Messenger address Send jas89 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

i "had" a vn (still do lol) but now have a VS...either way there very similar and this site still helps me with problems i may have, and i try to help as much as i can with others problems:)

trizo
Forum Moderator

desert-sheriffstar

3091 Posts

Male

Posted - 03 Jun 2009 :  10:29:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit trizo's Homepage  Click to see trizo's MSN Messenger address Send trizo a Private Message  Reply with Quote

the "ok it could be more helpful" vote is there....... How can we be more helpful??? Thats the purpose of the poll not to vote and be a smartie about it but if you really think somethink could be better ,, speak up!! I'll cop the comments on the chin

leebo
Fully Licenced

simp048

495 Posts

Male

Posted - 03 Jun 2009 :  5:26:22 PM  Show Profile Send leebo a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Ok hers one, Perhaps better profiles for the members to check out each others rides and specs.

just an idea otherwise I'm happy

VN91SX
Fully Licenced

simp098

344 Posts

Male

Posted - 04 Jun 2009 :  7:50:46 PM  Show Profile Send VN91SX a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I agree leebo, and i agree with trizo. All for it! I would love to have a VN car show or something like this. You guys are my only VN friends and you are all scattered all over Australia

leebo
Fully Licenced

simp048

495 Posts

Male

Posted - 05 Jun 2009 :  8:18:35 PM  Show Profile Send leebo a Private Message  Reply with Quote

vn cruise how sik would that be.
yeah i will sort out a pic if everyone else wants to

trizo
Forum Moderator

desert-sheriffstar

3091 Posts

Male

Posted - 06 Jun 2009 :  1:58:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit trizo's Homepage  Click to see trizo's MSN Messenger address Send trizo a Private Message  Reply with Quote

@leebo you want to do a car cruise put it in the events area !! basicaly so far every thing that has been mentioned is already in use on the web site!! If you want your own custom avatar resize the pic and send it to David but pm him first!! If you to do a car cruise well they are here already as well,,,,anymore ideas??? theres a whole forum of people here and only 2 people have had there say!!!

leebo
Fully Licenced

simp048

495 Posts

Male

Posted - 06 Jun 2009 :  3:14:30 PM  Show Profile Send leebo a Private Message  Reply with Quote

how many members still login trizo even if they dont post|

and your point being leebo?? I log in all the time and dont post! I was stating that we need more feed back is all hehe sorry bout jumping on the end of your post!!! cheers trizo

Edited by - trizo on 07 Jun 2009 11:49:01 AM

jeffro8
Learner

jeffro8

9 Posts

Male

Posted - 14 Sep 2009 :  11:17:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit jeffro8's Homepage  Click to see jeffro8's MSN Messenger address Send jeffro8 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

This is a well organized site.
Alot of info Well done

ONLY MILK & JUICE COME IN 2 LITRES

trizo
Forum Moderator

desert-sheriffstar

3091 Posts

Male

Posted - 17 Sep 2009 :  9:59:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit trizo's Homepage  Click to see trizo's MSN Messenger address Send trizo a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Im glad you have found it helpful m8,,,look forward to some more of your input in the forums

VN91SX
Fully Licenced

simp098

344 Posts

Male

Posted - 18 Sep 2009 :  10:56:47 AM  Show Profile Send VN91SX a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Gday everybody, i just wanted to add to this topic by saying that i find this website so so so handy. I had a pretty challenging question that i asked the other day on here, and it was answered within a heart beat. Bravo guys and girls!!! Keep it up

trizo
Forum Moderator

desert-sheriffstar

3091 Posts

Male

Posted - 22 Sep 2009 :  9:06:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit trizo's Homepage  Click to see trizo's MSN Messenger address Send trizo a Private Message  Reply with Quote

good to see interest in this!!1

spac89
P Plater

smurf03

47 Posts

Female

Posted - 08 Sep 2010 :  10:07:09 AM  Show Profile Send spac89 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

quote:
Originally posted by InSaNe_InK

i love this site it one of my favs and have we had more new members since i put the big VNCommodore.com across the back windscreen ???

how do you get one of those stickers thanks

Tonto
P Plater

sports-fishing

67 Posts

Male

Posted - 08 Sep 2010 :  9:47:21 PM  Show Profile Send Tonto a Private Message  Reply with Quote

i get on here every day...even though i'm not posting...i'm learning from other peoples VN problems which i hav'nt encountered

Tonto
P Plater

sports-fishing

67 Posts

Male

Posted - 08 Sep 2010 :  9:49:17 PM  Show Profile Send Tonto a Private Message  Reply with Quote

and if it was'nt for this site....i would be driving down the road....probably with smoke billowing out me dash....cheers

hsv_babe
Fully Licenced

cart046

269 Posts

Female

Posted - 09 Sep 2010 :  10:06:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit hsv_babe's Homepage  Click to see hsv_babe's MSN Messenger address Send hsv_babe a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I think this website is fantastic! I also get on this most days. Has definately helped me with my knowledge on the VN commodore lol. I agree where do we get these stickers from haha

I'd gladly push my holden than drive a bloody ford!

dryVN
Fully Licenced

food-burger

228 Posts

Male

Posted - 09 Sep 2010 :  1:28:19 PM  Show Profile Send dryVN a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Hi all , i got mine on ebay. Here's the link

They are 300mm long x 50mm high white only and cost $3.50 free post to Aust.

There's also another listing from the same company and that is 590mm long x 100mm high version.

which has many various colors , and is $5.00 free delivery.

ordering a web address decal is easy for them. hope to see you on the road with this cool site sticker..

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320549986852&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Edited by - dryVN on 09 Sep 2010 1:31:50 PM

Mechknight73
National Driver

robot-robot14

1001 Posts

Male

Posted - 09 Sep 2010 :  5:54:10 PM  Show Profile Send Mechknight73 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Since being unemployed, this site has helped me in both being useful to others, and picking up info. I've since started working on a night shift (8pm-8am) so now I can actually start doing more stuff as far as restoring my VN goes

trizo
Forum Moderator

desert-sheriffstar

3091 Posts

Male

Posted - 23 Jan 2011 :  10:59:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit trizo's Homepage  Click to see trizo's MSN Messenger address Send trizo a Private Message  Reply with Quote

its great to c this is still being used ..,. I love it!

ZeriDYNCDer
SPAMMER - Account Locked

1 Posts

Posted - 30 Apr 2011 :  2:21:42 PM  Show Profile  Send ZeriDYNCDer an ICQ Message  Click to see ZeriDYNCDer's MSN Messenger address Send ZeriDYNCDer a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Cool, there is actually some interesting facts on here many of my friends will find this worthwhile, I will send this post to my friends, many thanks

thedunga
P Plater

character-helmet

90 Posts

Male

Posted - 09 May 2011 :  8:46:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit thedunga's Homepage Send thedunga a Private Message  Reply with Quote

as a new member have found the site to be useful, i used to work at a wreckers and learnt a lot about vn's then was given a wagon (the dunga) and took my vl le off the road for a car that is just as easy to work on but has a bit of poke, hope to be able to help you guys out if i can, also i love how fast you can get a reply unlike other sites where you can wait days.
Page: of 2  Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
www.VNCommodore.com Support Forums © 2005 - 2023 Go To Top Of Page  
This page shown in 0.3 seconds.   Snitz Forums 2000
Do not Click Here

Currently 10 user(s) online

Copyright © 2005 - 2023 by: Greening Computer Services