Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!
www.VNCommodore.com Support Site - Forums Page © 2005 - 2024
    Forums Page 

Main Menu

Start Page  
Forums  
Register  
Recipe Book  
Active Topics  
Active Polls  
Forum Search  
Online Auctions  
Online Classifieds  
FAQ  
Greeting Cards  
Guestbook  
Disclaimer  
Contact Us  
Links  
Username:

Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Area
 Car Audio
 stock radio
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: www.VNCommodore.com Support Forums  

InSaNe_InK
Fully Licenced

smiley-evil

125 Posts

Male

Posted - 05 Jun 2008 :  2:32:08 PM  Show Profile  Click to see InSaNe_InK's MSN Messenger address Send InSaNe_InK a Private Message

i crnt get the thing out 2 screws at the front and one in the side and i carnt get to it dse anying know how thanks i got another vn yesterday for $500 very good condition
Report to Moderator

MILD50
Fully Licenced

armedforces-tankdriver

850 Posts

Male

Posted - 05 Jun 2008 :  2:54:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit MILD50's Homepage Send MILD50 a Private Message

Was a long time ago that I removed the stocker... doesn't it have holes in the front that need to push pins away from the cradle to release it?

Report to Moderator Go to Top of Page

InSaNe_InK
Fully Licenced

smiley-evil

125 Posts

Male

Posted - 05 Jun 2008 :  2:56:27 PM  Show Profile  Click to see InSaNe_InK's MSN Messenger address Send InSaNe_InK a Private Message

umm i dont know all i know is that there is a screw in the side of it and i carnt get to it its on the drivers side

MILD50
Fully Licenced

armedforces-tankdriver

850 Posts

Male

Posted - 05 Jun 2008 :  3:20:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit MILD50's Homepage Send MILD50 a Private Message

Honestly can't remember mate. If you had a screwdriver with a 90degree bend in it, is there enough room to get it to the screw?

I'm sure other guys will be able to help though.

Haras
P Plater

10 Posts

Male

Posted - 05 Jun 2008 :  7:27:18 PM  Show Profile Send Haras a Private Message

i had the same problem mate took me 2 days.i ended up loosing it i broke the front braket of the stok head unit so i could slide the whole dash console thingy off.then it was easy to get the screw out from the driver side, **** of a screw, hope that helps

jas89
Forum Moderator

car-wormseye

779 Posts

Male

Posted - 06 Jun 2008 :  12:38:16 AM  Show Profile  Click to see jas89's MSN Messenger address Send jas89 a Private Message

i think i had to take teh dash surround off (the plastic part) and then i got into it from there alot easy er and takes bugger all time

InSaNe_InK
Fully Licenced

smiley-evil

125 Posts

Male

Posted - 06 Jun 2008 :  1:23:42 PM  Show Profile  Click to see InSaNe_InK's MSN Messenger address Send InSaNe_InK a Private Message

thanks for your help guys i just made it come out the hard way i ripped it to pieces i learnt one thing when in doubt get a bigger hammer lol

jas89
Forum Moderator

car-wormseye

779 Posts

Male

Posted - 06 Jun 2008 :  2:07:43 PM  Show Profile  Click to see jas89's MSN Messenger address Send jas89 a Private Message

lol a bigger hammer is all i need when i cant get things off haha

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
www.VNCommodore.com Support Forums © 2005 - 2024 Go To Top Of Page  
This page shown in 0.16 seconds.   Snitz Forums 2000
Do not Click Here

Currently 3683 user(s) online

Copyright © 2005 - 2024 by: Greening Computer Services