Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!
www.VNCommodore.com Support Site - Forums Page © 2005 - 2024
      Forums Page 

Main Menu

Start Page  
Forums  
Register  
Recipe Book  
Active Topics  
Active Polls  
Forum Search  
Online Auctions  
Online Classifieds  
FAQ  
Greeting Cards  
Guestbook  
Disclaimer  
Contact Us  
Links  
Username:

Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Area
 VN Talk
 bumper bars standard/stock

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: Bold Italicized Underline Strikethrough Align Left Centered Align Right Horizontal Rule Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert YouTube

Smilies
Angry [:(!] Approve [^] Big Smile [:D] Black Eye [B)]
Blush [:I] Clown [:o)] Cool [8D] Dead [xx(]
Disapprove [V] Eight Ball [8] Evil [}:)] Kisses [:X]
Question [?] Sad [:(] Shock [:O] Shy [8)]
Sleepy [|)] Smile [:)] Tongue [:P] Wink [;)]

-  HTML is OFF | Forum Code is ON

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
dirk diggler Posted - 14 Sep 2012 : 6:04:09 PM
I'm looking for a stock bumper bar for the front end it must be a medium grey with twin silver pinstriping I've been looking around places for the pin striping eg autobahn but didn't have the right width of pin striping i also been to the wreckers but they were repainted or heavily scratched has anyone got suggestions plz let me know thanx
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Yeazell5 Posted - 27 Mar 2017 : 9:47:10 PM
I have been seeking ideas for customized trade show displays. Actually, need to get awesome ones for my next show and this time, looking for larger display panels. Last time, I rented out smaller ones but they didn’t had that high impact.
Cartrite Posted - 15 Sep 2012 : 11:28:25 AM
Yep,its a damage control exercise on front bumpers now,you just have to compromise unless its worth paying the $ for a pro. fix.
Mechknight73 Posted - 15 Sep 2012 : 10:52:25 AM
If the medium grey is unpainted, what you have is a Taiwanese knockoff. Factory VN bumpers that were unpainted were on the Executive model only, and they were black. As for the pinstriping, I'd go to somewhere that does vehicle graphics. They could do a job like that in about 20 minutes, and would be a lot easier than trying to find one with the pinstirping already on it. All they would want to know is the specs of what you want to put on it, and where it goes. After all, the size of those two pinstriping bands is very similar to that which people put down the sides of cars as a style enhancement. And if you happen to think silver isn't for you, you could have them done in any colour you want.

If your front bumper is from a Calais, then the bumper is definitely painted. You'll have to bite the bullet and get it painted if this is so, because otherwise the chances of getting an exact match that doesn't have the wear and tear of 20+ years are very slim.

www.VNCommodore.com Support Forums © 2005 - 2024 Go To Top Of Page  
This page shown in 0.13 seconds.   Snitz Forums 2000
Do not Click Here

Currently 22591 user(s) online

Copyright © 2005 - 2024 by: Greening Computer Services