Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!
www.VNCommodore.com Support Site - Forums Page © 2005 - 2023
    Forums Page 

Main Menu

Start Page  
Forums  
Register  
Recipe Book  
Active Topics  
Active Polls  
Forum Search  
Online Auctions  
Online Classifieds  
FAQ  
Greeting Cards  
Guestbook  
Disclaimer  
Contact Us  
Links  
Username:

Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

www.VNCommodore.com Support Forums
 All Forums
 General Area
 VN Talk
 vn s1 limiter
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: www.VNCommodore.com Support Forums  

deza5000i
Starting in the driveway

car-jumping

2 Posts

Male

Posted - 12 Dec 2012 :  04:47:48 AM  Show Profile Send deza5000i a Private Message  Reply with Quote

in the s1 vn's did they have a mang mang limiter or just a rev to the limit and hold???? mates vn does the rev and hold but all my vn's have done the mang mang????

Some people say "If you can't beat them, join them". I say "If you can't beat them, beat them", because they will be expecting you to join them, so you will have the element of surprise.
Report to Moderator

VNSVLE
Forum Moderator

smiley-blunder

1316 Posts

Male

Posted - 13 Dec 2012 :  10:39:02 AM  Show Profile Send VNSVLE a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Um not sure what you mean buddy.

What's the difference between understeer and oversteer?
Understeer is when the driver is scared.
Oversteer is when the passenger is scared.
Report to Moderator Go to Top of Page

Benche
Fully Licenced

simp019

240 Posts

Male

Posted - 13 Dec 2012 :  6:20:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Benche's Homepage Send Benche a Private Message  Reply with Quote

could need some tlc or he has put a chip in it without changing the valve springs to suit. mine started life a a s1 and it loves the limiter.

VN V6 MANUAL - 14.1sec 1/4MILE, 150rwkw, 350nm

deza5000i
Starting in the driveway

car-jumping

2 Posts

Male

Posted - 23 Dec 2012 :  12:42:50 AM  Show Profile Send deza5000i a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I mean like all my old vn's s1 and s2 if u rev'd the f**k out of them they would bounce unlike my vz that revs to 4000 and sits there

Some people say "If you can't beat them, join them". I say "If you can't beat them, beat them", because they will be expecting you to join them, so you will have the element of surprise.

Benche
Fully Licenced

simp019

240 Posts

Male

Posted - 23 Dec 2012 :  1:58:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Benche's Homepage Send Benche a Private Message  Reply with Quote

sounds stuffed all vns cut off at 5500rpm rev limited

VN V6 MANUAL - 14.1sec 1/4MILE, 150rwkw, 350nm

vnlexcen
Learner

8 Posts

Male

Posted - 10 Nov 2013 :  4:40:33 PM  Show Profile Send vnlexcen a Private Message  Reply with Quote

mine bounces at 6500rpm because of the chip, and all the rest should bounce at 5500rpm like benche said
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
www.VNCommodore.com Support Forums © 2005 - 2023 Go To Top Of Page  
This page shown in 0.19 seconds.   Snitz Forums 2000
Do not Click Here

Currently 181 user(s) online

Copyright © 2005 - 2023 by: Greening Computer Services