Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!
www.VNCommodore.com Support Site - Forums Page © 2005 - 2024
    Forums Page 

Main Menu

Start Page  
Forums  
Register  
Recipe Book  
Active Topics  
Active Polls  
Forum Search  
Online Auctions  
Online Classifieds  
FAQ  
Greeting Cards  
Guestbook  
Disclaimer  
Contact Us  
Links  
Username:

Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Area
 VNCommodore.com Polls
 Engineering permits
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic   
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: www.VNCommodore.com Support Forums  

Mechknight73
National Driver

robot-robot14

1001 Posts

Male

Posted - 30 Apr 2011 :  7:55:28 PM  Show Profile Send Mechknight73 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Having just returned to WA after a hiatus of 15 months in Victoria, I suddenly hear that the WA licencing office has stooped to a new level of stupidity; engineering permits on EVERYTHING! Allegedly if you say, for example put a V6 in a Kingswood, you need an engineering permit to make it legal. Ditto bullbars, different wheels, or just about any modification from stock.?I know for sure some things do need engineering certs, but tell me this BS is really just ba bad dream.
Report to Moderator

voodoo92
Fully Licenced

music-guitar

150 Posts

Male

Posted - 01 May 2011 :  08:19:17 AM  Show Profile Send voodoo92 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

What DCIK HEADS! Man that sure sucks. Revenue raising much

Bassist by day, VN nut by night
Report to Moderator Go to Top of Page

Mechknight73
National Driver

robot-robot14

1001 Posts

Male

Posted - 03 May 2011 :  12:26:08 PM  Show Profile Send Mechknight73 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

We don't have annual inspections, but the number of things some young zit-faced constable can pick on you car for is staggering. When my one tonner is finished, I will make a point of carrying a folder in the glovebox of every "approval" of every specified part on it, so when they try to tell me something is illegal, I can show them, and politely say " no it is legal, and here's why......"
Report to Moderator Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic   
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
www.VNCommodore.com Support Forums © 2005 - 2024 Go To Top Of Page  
This page shown in 0.08 seconds.   Snitz Forums 2000
Do not Click Here

Currently 29495 user(s) online

Copyright © 2005 - 2024 by: Greening Computer Services