Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!
www.VNCommodore.com Support Site - Forums Page © 2005 - 2024
    Forums Page 

Main Menu

Start Page  
Forums  
Register  
Recipe Book  
Active Topics  
Active Polls  
Forum Search  
Online Auctions  
Online Classifieds  
FAQ  
Greeting Cards  
Guestbook  
Disclaimer  
Contact Us  
Links  
Username:

Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Area
 Events Area
 Meet n Greet 2
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: www.VNCommodore.com Support Forums  

VN_Bandit
P Plater

armedforces-f16

49 Posts

Male

Posted - 30 Jan 2007 :  11:05:29 PM  Show Profile  Click to see VN_Bandit's MSN Messenger address Send VN_Bandit a Private Message

Gday ppl im bak havent been on 4 a while thought it was bout time 2 get another 1 on tha way. Lookin 2 do it in bout 2 weeks so not this weekend but tha following 1. Gotta talk turbo vn wit any1 thats doin or already done it. Let me no hopefully we can get a few more ppl this time

VN V6 S Pack
Report to Moderator

mouce
National Driver

smiley-evil

1525 Posts

Male

Posted - 31 Jan 2007 :  12:13:25 PM  Show Profile Send mouce a Private Message

I can't see why not. The last one was good, little small, but still good.

If you wanna chat about a turbo VN, get in touch with lolo...he's the man for forced induction questions around here.

Bite off more than you can chew, and chew like hell - Peter Brock (1945-2006)
Report to Moderator Go to Top of Page

VN_Bandit
P Plater

armedforces-f16

49 Posts

Male

Posted - 31 Jan 2007 :  9:33:29 PM  Show Profile  Click to see VN_Bandit's MSN Messenger address Send VN_Bandit a Private Message

yeh lets get it happenin set tha date in stone.

Feb 10th Saturday night, Watsonia Train Station Carpark 8.30 or there abouts.
Come on peeps shine up ya commodores and head down. We need a better turn out this time.
Gonna have 2 put me wheels bak on

VN V6 S Pack

mouce
National Driver

smiley-evil

1525 Posts

Male

Posted - 31 Jan 2007 :  9:57:57 PM  Show Profile Send mouce a Private Message

I shouldn't have to do this BUT...

VNCommodore.com is a responsible club, and as such, no illegal behaviour will be tolerated. This means no burnouts, drag-racing, unroadworthy cars or other illegal activities will be accepted.

There is a police station less than 2km away, and should any illegal activities begin, the police WILL be called. The administration team at VNCommodore.com will co-operate with the police in any investigations as a result of illegal activities. This meet is NOT a burnout comp, it is NOT a racing comp, it is NOT a street-drag comp...it is a chance for members to shake hands and show-off their handywork with their cars.

IF any members violate any laws, their details will be passed on to the police.

That said, there was only 5 or 6 of us last time, and it was a good evening, it would be good to get a few more people (and cars) rocking up.

Unless something horrible happens, I'll be attending, it's the same location as the last one (get into the carpark and turn LEFT, drive to the other end of the carpark). If anyone needs me on the evening, I'll be available on UHF Ch 31 (2km range).

Never know, by then (if a miracle happens) I will have my new suspension on there. Stupid custom made front sway bar taking too long to make.

Bite off more than you can chew, and chew like hell - Peter Brock (1945-2006)

James Mongan
P Plater

symbols-thunderbolt

78 Posts

Male

Posted - 01 Feb 2007 :  6:20:21 PM  Show Profile Send James Mongan a Private Message

oh damm i'd love to come down and meet every1 but 1. my car is still far from being all back together.
2. i dont get my licience back until the 23rd.
but keep on leting us know when the next one is and i'll b there!!!

lolo
Fully Licenced

simp098

503 Posts

Male

Posted - 01 Feb 2007 :  8:56:38 PM  Show Profile Send lolo a Private Message

dammit cant you wait another month untill my project care is road registered lol i dont wanna rock up in the crappy one again, as for questions, I'm ok with forced induction but for really serious ones, you'll have to ask me and wait a coupla days so I can get you real good answers

Marcus Rogulic R.I.P (1980-2007)
"The Good Die Young"
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
www.VNCommodore.com Support Forums © 2005 - 2024 Go To Top Of Page  
This page shown in 0.16 seconds.   Snitz Forums 2000
Do not Click Here

Currently 1828 user(s) online

Copyright © 2005 - 2024 by: Greening Computer Services