Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!
www.VNCommodore.com Support Site - Forums Page © 2005 - 2023
    Forums Page 

Main Menu

Start Page  
Forums  
Register  
Recipe Book  
Active Topics  
Active Polls  
Forum Search  
Online Auctions  
Online Classifieds  
FAQ  
Greeting Cards  
Guestbook  
Disclaimer  
Contact Us  
Links  
Username:

Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

www.VNCommodore.com Support Forums
 All Forums
 General Area
 Events Area
 BROCK FOUNDATION TRIBUTE CRUISE 22OCT
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: www.VNCommodore.com Support Forums  

smokey_dj
Starting in the driveway

smiley-evil

3 Posts

Male

Posted - 27 Sep 2006 :  3:54:00 PM  Show Profile  Click to see smokey_dj's MSN Messenger address Send smokey_dj a Private Message

ok ppl myself and a few others so far are taking this on to do a SPECIAL TRIBUTE CRUISE to the man the legend Peter Brock

this will start at Krispy Kremes in Narre Warren Sunday the 22nd of October and will cruise to the main racing spots of Melbourne Sandown (though i doubt we will be able to park inside the gates) Albert Park and finally Calder (once an adequate car park is chosen) excluding Phillip Island for a few reasons its too far to go all the way from Calder to Phillip Island and also cause of the police attention alot of cars on the island even outside of racing w/e's it gets.
i will be trying this week to do an number of tasks to get this organised as a sucess and am open to sugestions

im looking for ppl to help out as well make things run smoothly as its a big ask of a short time
so here it is

WHEN Sunday 22nd of October 2006

WHERE Krispy Kremes Narre Warren Narre North rd Fountain Gate Shopping Centre

TIME 11am for a 12-30pm depature

other details to be confirmed as things come together i will update on it and let you all know

i want this on all forums anyone can think of that has some sort of following in melb ford skylines ect ect ect if you look on the ford forums there feeling it just as much as the holden drivers and supporters are its not a loss just for holden its a loss for motor sport

LETS DO IT FOR BROCKY

cheers
chris and team
Report to Moderator

smokey_dj
Starting in the driveway

smiley-evil

3 Posts

Male

Posted - 27 Sep 2006 :  3:55:55 PM  Show Profile  Click to see smokey_dj's MSN Messenger address Send smokey_dj a Private Message

its with great pleasure i can announce our first update for the event

over the past week alot of emials and intrest has gone out and come back the team is hard at work getting this event as much upto code as possible id like to thank all who have in some way big or small helped this event even get off the ground to start with and there is still many hard days ahead but keeping at it as we have has been a fantastic effot well done to you

the following things are currently underway that can be revealed

-the Brock foundation is now onboard for this event

-the police are supporting the day

-we are obtaning a permit for the event

-are in the midst of clearing permissions for car parks for the event

thats it for now but still other things are going ahead that would be unfair to confirm to date

cheers
chris and team
Report to Moderator Go to Top of Page

smokey_dj
Starting in the driveway

smiley-evil

3 Posts

Male

Posted - 20 Oct 2006 :  11:36:52 AM  Show Profile  Click to see smokey_dj's MSN Messenger address Send smokey_dj a Private Message

alright alot of ppl have been asking myself and a few others working on this with me if this is still a goer unortunatly due to way too much red tape and alot of legal reasons this cannot happen as planned for this sunday but once reconfired will be back on the books as soon as new word is released sorry to have to make this so late notice but only got official word at 10am this morning and not too happy about it to be honest

as stated its not cancelled just postponed and looking to be aywhere between mid december and mid feb for the new date so just stay tuned and when we know youll know.

we are expoing many differnt avenues to make sure this dosnt happen again we are even looking at a few location changes depending on how things go
anyway thats it for now

thanks
chris and team
Report to Moderator Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
www.VNCommodore.com Support Forums © 2005 - 2023 Go To Top Of Page  
This page shown in 0.17 seconds.   Snitz Forums 2000
Do not Click Here

Currently 328 user(s) online