Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!
www.VNCommodore.com Support Site - Forums Page © 2005 - 2023
    Forums Page 

Main Menu

Start Page  
Forums  
Register  
Recipe Book  
Active Topics  
Active Polls  
Forum Search  
Online Auctions  
Online Classifieds  
FAQ  
Greeting Cards  
Guestbook  
Disclaimer  
Contact Us  
Links  
Username:

Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

www.VNCommodore.com Support Forums
 All Forums
 General Area
 General Chatter Area
 my-VN-is-dead-now
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: www.VNCommodore.com Support Forums  

my-VN-aint-dead-yet
P Plater

music-metalhead

20 Posts

Male

Posted - 25 Jan 2011 :  7:00:03 PM  Show Profile Send my-VN-aint-dead-yet a Private Message

Hey fellas, a couple of days ago I was up in the country with my brother and a few mates. We were having a great time shooting and yabbying. After a few beers we started to run dry and needed some more. I couldn't drive as I am on my P plates and had a few brews, therefore one of my mates drove who was sober. As we were coming back, we were on the home stretch (a dirt road) and this big ol' roo came jumping out in front of us. My mate swerved to miss it (he doesn't drive much in the country and didn't know not to swerve) and we ended up hitting a tree. We jumped out the car didn't notice any injuries and walked about a km down the road back to the property. Once there my leg started to hurt a bit so I rolled up pants to find a large gash and I could see the bone. We called the ambulance and they ended taking my to the hospital and I ended up with 19 stitches in my leg.

My car had no insurace and I am now selling parts to get some money back. Most of the damage is in the front left side of the car. the rest of the car is pretty much unscaved. So if you guys are interested in any parts just let me know and we can arrange something.

Model:1989 Vn calais S1
Colour: Maroon top/Silver bottom

I'll go up there again soon and take some pics of the parts you guys are interested in.
Report to Moderator

VNSVLE
Forum Moderator

smiley-blunder

1316 Posts

Male

Posted - 25 Jan 2011 :  11:37:46 PM  Show Profile Send VNSVLE a Private Message

No good buddy!! Good to hear you are ok though.

What's the difference between understeer and oversteer?
Understeer is when the driver is scared.
Oversteer is when the passenger is scared.
Report to Moderator Go to Top of Page

dryVN
Fully Licenced

food-burger

228 Posts

Male

Posted - 26 Jan 2011 :  09:39:51 AM  Show Profile Send dryVN a Private Message

Mate , sorry to here that , hope for a speedy recovery.

spac89
P Plater

smurf03

47 Posts

Female

Posted - 30 Mar 2011 :  12:31:01 AM  Show Profile Send spac89 a Private Message

get better soon

Mechknight73
National Driver

robot-robot14

1001 Posts

Male

Posted - 01 Apr 2011 :  7:26:31 PM  Show Profile Send Mechknight73 a Private Message

Hope you heal up soon. Keep sculling a lot of milk, and your leg bones should be patched up in no time. Although if you have the room, and another VN, nothing stopping you from switching all the good stuff off your Calais onto another car. Most of the parts interchange between VN and VP, and it can allow for some interesting customising options lol

VNGRPA
Fully Licenced

monsters-skull

426 Posts

Male

Posted - 01 Apr 2011 :  7:55:11 PM  Show Profile Send VNGRPA a Private Message

quote:
Originally posted by Mechknight73

Hope you heal up soon. Keep sculling a lot of milk, and your leg bones should be patched up in no time. Although if you have the room, and another VN, nothing stopping you from switching all the good stuff off your Calais onto another car. Most of the parts interchange between VN and VP, and it can allow for some interesting customising options lol

yes hope your leg is all healing up and I agree on the vn and vp parts i have vp windows in my vn just so i could get the chrome trim for around the widows makes my car look so much better
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
www.VNCommodore.com Support Forums © 2005 - 2023 Go To Top Of Page  
This page shown in 0.2 seconds.   Snitz Forums 2000
Do not Click Here

Currently 23 user(s) online

Copyright © 2005 - 2023 by: Greening Computer Services