Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!
www.VNCommodore.com Support Site - Forums Page © 2005 - 2023
    Forums Page 

Main Menu

Start Page  
Forums  
Register  
Recipe Book  
Active Topics  
Active Polls  
Forum Search  
Online Auctions  
Online Classifieds  
FAQ  
Greeting Cards  
Guestbook  
Disclaimer  
Contact Us  
Links  
Username:

Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

www.VNCommodore.com Support Forums
 All Forums
 General Area
 General Chatter Area
 Great work! Excellent site! Cheers! 75
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: www.VNCommodore.com Support Forums  

viennAnag
Starting in the driveway

1 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2010 :  09:06:16 AM  Show Profile  Send viennAnag an ICQ Message Send viennAnag a Private Message

I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url]. You have done really excellent site. And i want to thank you for your work. Great work, great site! Cheers!

Sorry for offtopic
Report to Moderator

Mechknight73
National Driver

robot-robot14

1001 Posts

Male

Posted - 23 Dec 2010 :  11:03:27 AM  Show Profile Send Mechknight73 a Private Message

Welcome to the family, and if you have any questions, don't think it's too small or too stupid a question to ask. It's the little ones you don't ask that sometimes become the big problems
Report to Moderator Go to Top of Page

voodoo92
Fully Licenced

music-guitar

150 Posts

Male

Posted - 23 Dec 2010 :  4:41:56 PM  Show Profile Send voodoo92 a Private Message

i got one... i know right, who woulda though i have a problem with my car lol. so anyways its been pissing down here the past week or so and i dont have a garage to park in so its in the driveway all the tme. i got in it the otehr day after being parked on the road during the rain and drove it down the street and back up and up my drieway which is on an angle. as i did supprise supprise a duck load of water started pouring outa my pasenger side front airvert. or at least around there. scarred the hell out me cause i dont know how it could have gotten around there. any thoughts?

Bassist by day, VN nut by night

Mechknight73
National Driver

robot-robot14

1001 Posts

Male

Posted - 24 Dec 2010 :  12:46:53 AM  Show Profile Send Mechknight73 a Private Message

Behind the mudguard inside the wheelarch, there should be a drainage channel, from the channel just in front of the wipers, to an exit pipe that comes out somewhere behind the inner guard. It might be that it's blocked. If it is, the channel will overflow, just like a blocked gutter, and into the cab as yours has. Can't be 100% sure on Commodores, as the last one I did was on a Kingswood, but you should get access to the "downpipe" by taking off the front passenger wheel and undoing the inner guard.

voodoo92
Fully Licenced

music-guitar

150 Posts

Male

Posted - 24 Dec 2010 :  08:22:05 AM  Show Profile Send voodoo92 a Private Message

cheers mate ill take a look at it when my mum gets back with my car lol.

Bassist by day, VN nut by night
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
www.VNCommodore.com Support Forums © 2005 - 2023 Go To Top Of Page  
This page shown in 0.19 seconds.   Snitz Forums 2000
Do not Click Here

Currently 21 user(s) online

Copyright © 2005 - 2023 by: Greening Computer Services