Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!
www.VNCommodore.com Support Site - Forums Page © 2005 - 2023
      Forums Page 

Main Menu

Start Page  
Forums  
Register  
Recipe Book  
Active Topics  
Active Polls  
Forum Search  
Online Auctions  
Online Classifieds  
FAQ  
Greeting Cards  
Guestbook  
Disclaimer  
Contact Us  
Links  
Username:

Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

www.VNCommodore.com Support Forums
 All Forums
 General Area
 Technical Modifications
 knew vn v6 s1 t5 whith lpg plus mods need help

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: Bold Italicized Underline Strikethrough Align Left Centered Align Right Horizontal Rule Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert YouTube

Smilies
Angry [:(!] Approve [^] Big Smile [:D] Black Eye [B)]
Blush [:I] Clown [:o)] Cool [8D] Dead [xx(]
Disapprove [V] Eight Ball [8] Evil [}:)] Kisses [:X]
Question [?] Sad [:(] Shock [:O] Shy [8)]
Sleepy [|)] Smile [:)] Tongue [:P] Wink [;)]

-  HTML is OFF | Forum Code is ON

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
andrewpapa Posted - 17 Dec 2016 : 10:01:30 AM
hi i fdinaly found a vn v6 s1 t5 lpg the last owner had it for 16Y AND i had my vn for 15y and loved it .ok knew vn has 2 1/3 exorst my mods so far catalitic converter is just a gig hotdog no internals in it rest pc ,coldair intact moded cut botem airbgox and it has vp coldair sport air filter in box moded to tack more air i opened it up where the air gos in it 3 time biger air hole ill tack photos for you .i ported the inlet where the thotallbody hook up and the back off thottlbody the butterfly opens 100% now the vn gos like meenbich and sound mad ,i wont to get a v8 thottebody and mod that to ,i have seen peaple put a 10mm spasere behind thottallbody does it help ? i have a rebilt vn s1 engene whith vp pistones and a milled crow came in it .i whent to do a fult code check and it flashes ones and stops i asked the last owner he seid it had a duleeprom chip for lpg but lpg has it own pc .the fuel regenerater is not working i have to get a new one -he said if i fix the fuel regulater the fult code should work ?i wont to tack intact manifold off and port it and port the inelt ports on head whill the heads are still on the engine .whot ells can i do for more power .i can mode the factory extorts under the gearbox and pot round pip and cut that crime-ted part out i can do that . i wont to fix the frontcamber ,i tack corners hard so i need to fix it i now you can adjust the struts you rotate them i think he did it the nuts have tool marks on it so which why do you torn struts to get 5 degree out camber i see an arrow on strut rubber on top where the nuts are which way do i turn the struts to get some camber on tyers thank you if you can help me mod car more tell me i have a small steering well to and all vp upgrads on car ps/ can i mod the lpg part on thotallboby to let more air in engine it restricts air flow thank you can some one help me get more power the ca gos mad now i have gone over vary thing i dont now what chluch it has but it only 3 years old and not had use ,can i put bigger brackpads like a vl brackpadsmod?what are good spark-plugs for a vn whith lpg and proper spark-plug gap for lpg but i wont to get more power i have the s1 factory extractors is it worth getting proper extractors for a vn and how much are thy and are thy worth the money?what is a good but cheep oil for my vn engine on lpgi am fixing vn for blueslipe and need parts -frontwindsren drivers side front clere binker. a set off tail lights and a fuel regulater for a v6 s1, v8 trottallbody if you have parts ad price .i live at fairfield 0456164870 andrew

vn v5 s1 a cheep vn for parts call me proffer manuel but auto if cheep for parts

4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
andrewpapa Posted - 17 Dec 2016 : 2:14:12 PM
I have seen that people put 2 letters off deisl fuel and 2 letters oil in there engine to cleen the engine- how long do you leve that mix in the engine ? i am going to cleen the carben from engine with water when car is runing add water to thottallbody and reve engine up so it dos not stall to clean carbon from pistons and valvs .i know with carbby cars we used 15% tranmition oil and 85% water and mixed up good in the old days
andrewpapa Posted - 17 Dec 2016 : 1:33:52 PM
i have only done fee modifications to it so fare and car ****en hammers now it gos better than my lust vn with the modes i did .it had no mods stoker and ran **** when i burt vn.
andrewpapa Posted - 17 Dec 2016 : 1:13:56 PM
file:///C:/Users/papa/Desktop/
andrewpapa Posted - 17 Dec 2016 : 1:04:07 PM
how can i add photos

www.VNCommodore.com Support Forums © 2005 - 2023 Go To Top Of Page  
This page shown in 0.11 seconds.   Snitz Forums 2000
Do not Click Here

Currently 16 user(s) online

Copyright © 2005 - 2023 by: Greening Computer Services