Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!
www.VNCommodore.com Support Site - Forums Page © 2005 - 2024
      Forums Page 

Main Menu

Start Page  
Forums  
Register  
Recipe Book  
Active Topics  
Active Polls  
Forum Search  
Online Auctions  
Online Classifieds  
FAQ  
Greeting Cards  
Guestbook  
Disclaimer  
Contact Us  
Links  
Username:

Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Area
 Technical Modifications
 question

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: Bold Italicized Underline Strikethrough Align Left Centered Align Right Horizontal Rule Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert YouTube

Smilies
Angry [:(!] Approve [^] Big Smile [:D] Black Eye [B)]
Blush [:I] Clown [:o)] Cool [8D] Dead [xx(]
Disapprove [V] Eight Ball [8] Evil [}:)] Kisses [:X]
Question [?] Sad [:(] Shock [:O] Shy [8)]
Sleepy [|)] Smile [:)] Tongue [:P] Wink [;)]

-  HTML is OFF | Forum Code is ON

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
suswpn Posted - 10 Feb 2013 : 11:33:47 PM
hey guys,
iv been building a vn burnout car for a while now. consists of msd coils exhaust, 4:11's spool when i first did a burnout, it would hit limiter constantly and through really hard, it sat for a couple of months now struggles to get limiter in first, and to mention it got second off the break limiter also now the car struggles majorly. when i go from reverse to drive it feels like its going to stall also could it be a fuel promblem ? ie: regulator/injectors ? really wanna fix the problem as skids for kids are coming up and i dont wanna be the laughing stock lol iv seen vns that have no mods just a spool and that are going better than mine :(
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
suswpn Posted - 11 Feb 2013 : 5:53:31 PM
cheers mate, il sus it out gearbox is good near new reco. so my guess would of been the cat/o2 after i did the injectors
VNGRPA Posted - 11 Feb 2013 : 12:12:15 AM
i have had this problem years ago turned out to be a cat converter problem and 02 sensor what happens is the cat converter gets blocked up and it wont let the airflow out of it very fast witch causes the engine not to rev very high as it cant pump the air out and inturn makes the 02 sensor looking really black and worthless, on a other note most people when building there first burnout car tend to think that if they make there engine more powerfull then stock and put a lsd in then it will be fine but what they forget is that the gearbox takes on a lot of stress a simple shift kit will help and make it last 2 to 3 times longer

www.VNCommodore.com Support Forums © 2005 - 2024 Go To Top Of Page  
This page shown in 0.06 seconds.   Snitz Forums 2000
Do not Click Here

Currently 11346 user(s) online

Copyright © 2005 - 2024 by: Greening Computer Services