Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!
www.VNCommodore.com Support Site - Forums Page © 2005 - 2023
      Forums Page 

Main Menu

Start Page  
Forums  
Register  
Recipe Book  
Active Topics  
Active Polls  
Forum Search  
Online Auctions  
Online Classifieds  
FAQ  
Greeting Cards  
Guestbook  
Disclaimer  
Contact Us  
Links  
Username:

Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

www.VNCommodore.com Support Forums
 All Forums
 General Area
 Car Audio
 KILA DB

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: Bold Italicized Underline Strikethrough Align Left Centered Align Right Horizontal Rule Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert YouTube

Smilies
Angry [:(!] Approve [^] Big Smile [:D] Black Eye [B)]
Blush [:I] Clown [:o)] Cool [8D] Dead [xx(]
Disapprove [V] Eight Ball [8] Evil [}:)] Kisses [:X]
Question [?] Sad [:(] Shock [:O] Shy [8)]
Sleepy [|)] Smile [:)] Tongue [:P] Wink [;)]

-  HTML is OFF | Forum Code is ON

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
CHSNHR Posted - 05 Dec 2011 : 12:09:36 AM
Hey boys and girls on VNcommodore

I start by saying I have some pretty wild ideas of my vn audio system , and it's going to be a long road but at the moment I am starting this thread to get some ideas and help

So my ideas at the moment are ...

Pioneer DVD flip screen , pioneer pro seriers head unit , morel 9 inch 2 way elate ( front doors ) , morel elate 6 inch 2 way ( rear doors ) , 4 x morel 10 inch subwoofers , auidson amps ( front and rear speakers ) , option audio amps ( subwoofers ) , second battery , dynamat though car , stinger cabling though car

Custom subwoofer box , steel frame , custom fiber glasses box and speaker housings

I know I will need to upgrade me alternator , I would like to put a battery isolator and killswitch

This as fair as I have thought at the moment ....

Anyone that knows audio systerms could help or any ideas would be good

11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
weller Posted - 10 Dec 2012 : 05:07:25 AM
quote:
Originally posted by VNGRPA

it all depends on what you really want if you have the time you could make something like this

thats in a vs

its actually in a vx, its a bucket to listen to, no dynamat and the center subs crossphase like, well like crossphase
VNGRPA Posted - 06 Dec 2011 : 12:14:28 AM
i wish i had a v8 first thing i would do is buy a vn group a manifold along with a 355 stroker kit hahaha one day maybe
CHSNHR Posted - 05 Dec 2011 : 11:27:01 PM
Yeah I seen them around they look alright , and people that have no respect for other peoples property should be shoot on site . or a dog likes yours is a good option

The dd subwoofer I might be getting , me and my friend recond we could get around 150db out of but I would be happy with around 140 db

And I have massive plans for this car , audio just being something to keep me hands busy to I find some simmions fr19 and vn group a twin throttle body's and save coin
VNGRPA Posted - 05 Dec 2011 : 10:08:15 PM
yer well after seeing the price for them subs you will be spending alot, have you herd the square kicker subs with the right head deck they will pop your rear window out, i had 2 in my boot and my rear window went flying and my radio was only on volume 12 and it goes to 50 the decibel reader went to 130db and it was at 130 on volume 10 needless to say after taking it to car cruses and sowing it off my car got broken into and it all got stolen so now i have a bull-mastiff x pit-bull
CHSNHR Posted - 05 Dec 2011 : 9:02:22 PM
http://www.ddaudio.com/mobile-audio/woofers/9500-series.aspx

http://www.morelhifi.com/products/mob_subwoofers_ultimo.html

Dude that would be a ducking nuts set up but I am pretty keen on having the dd 9512 reversed mounted and the 2 x 10 inch morel ultimo subwoofers on either side of the 12

There is only so much $$$ I want to spend on the audio system man
VNGRPA Posted - 05 Dec 2011 : 8:22:39 PM
you can put a 12 inch sub in the parsel shelf you just need to do some custom work with fiberglass you can have 1 x 12 inch in the middle and 2 x 10 inch subs on the sides then put 3 behind the back seat and 2 behind the tail lights with the amps on the floor of the boot and with the 6 inch speckers on the back doors just run tweeters to the rear quater windows were the plastic parts are, you could do something like this maybe

CHSNHR Posted - 05 Dec 2011 : 4:24:51 PM
Okay just a idea I know it's illegal but could I put a 12 inch subwoofer in the parsel shelf and use the boot as a box ...

I am not shore what type of subwoofer box to use dual slot or maybe even a ultimate baffle so confusing and not getting much help from google today

So my question is could I place a 12 inch subwoofer in the parsel shelf in my VNcommodore , and make a box to take up the boot
VNGRPA Posted - 05 Dec 2011 : 12:54:57 PM
here's a vn with 2x 10 inch subs heaps of room for 3 if you do something like this

VNGRPA Posted - 05 Dec 2011 : 12:51:01 PM
it all depends on what you really want if you have the time you could make something like this

thats in a vs
CHSNHR Posted - 05 Dec 2011 : 11:04:21 AM
I am thinking of putting 4 inch 2 way morel speakers where the factory location is the dash is , and maybe put a set of 7 x 10 or 6 x 9 in the parsel shelf

As for the boot man , 5 x 12 inch subwoofers is ducking nuts ! How would the box fit ?

Thinking ..... 2 10 inch morel subwoofers and a digital designs 9512h 12 inch subwoofer
VNGRPA Posted - 05 Dec 2011 : 01:32:23 AM
sounds good mate as for the subs i would put 3 x 12inch subs behind the back seat and then 2 x 12 inch subs in each corner of the boot behind the tail lights 1 on each side, just remember to insulate the boot and doors dynamat is good for that , what are you going to put in the parcel shelf

www.VNCommodore.com Support Forums © 2005 - 2023 Go To Top Of Page  
This page shown in 0.17 seconds.   Snitz Forums 2000
Do not Click Here

Currently 264 user(s) online

Copyright © 2005 - 2023 by: Greening Computer Services