Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!
www.VNCommodore.com Support Site - Forums Page © 2005 - 2024
      Forums Page 

Main Menu

Start Page  
Forums  
Register  
Recipe Book  
Active Topics  
Active Polls  
Forum Search  
Online Auctions  
Online Classifieds  
FAQ  
Greeting Cards  
Guestbook  
Disclaimer  
Contact Us  
Links  
Username:

Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Area
 New Member Welcome Lobby
 Just Joined, Anyone Still Online?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: Bold Italicized Underline Strikethrough Align Left Centered Align Right Horizontal Rule Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert YouTube

Smilies
Angry [:(!] Approve [^] Big Smile [:D] Black Eye [B)]
Blush [:I] Clown [:o)] Cool [8D] Dead [xx(]
Disapprove [V] Eight Ball [8] Evil [}:)] Kisses [:X]
Question [?] Sad [:(] Shock [:O] Shy [8)]
Sleepy [|)] Smile [:)] Tongue [:P] Wink [;)]

-  HTML is OFF | Forum Code is ON

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
VN VACATIONER Posted - 15 Apr 2014 : 5:39:01 PM
Hi everyone,

Just wondering if the site/members of the site are still active?
Been browsing through all the info and I gotta say whoever created this page has really helped myself and obviously many others who are looking for info on these soon to be vintage vehicles. I own a 1990 VN Vacationer, which due to the fact it was my grandfather's last car before he died, has only done 88,000kms since new! I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction on maintenance on a vehicle that is so old, in original untouched condition (not mint though) and what I could do to keep the engine in optimum working order whilst not doing anything totally unneccessary.

Cheers

Aaron
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Cartrite Posted - 21 Apr 2014 : 10:39:07 AM
Welcome....

Main thing is Engine Oil & Filter every 3 Months no matter how many K's you do,Tranny. & Diff every year.The Heater & Aircon really needs to be run every 2 or 3 Weeks to lubricate seals in Aircon. & stop gunk building up in the Heater core.

I drop in a couple of times each week,still got my VN Wagon but don't drive it much.Lets face it there a dying breed,as you stated in a few years this will be a Historics Forum..LOL.
David Posted - 15 Apr 2014 : 6:46:35 PM
I am still around, but not much else from what I can see.... The regulars are not even coming.. There are a few area's on the site that can help as they are not shown to people who are not members to help with the maintaining of your car. If you get stuck, you just need to post and I am sure someone can help out.

www.VNCommodore.com Support Forums © 2005 - 2024 Go To Top Of Page  
This page shown in 0.2 seconds.   Snitz Forums 2000
Do not Click Here

Currently 1981 user(s) online

Copyright © 2005 - 2024 by: Greening Computer Services